There is a very common saying “Change is a part of life”. This surely holds true for both us humans as well as products or the items we use day in and day out. Home interiors are constantly getting upgraded to be in arms with the change in technology which in turn is making our lives simple and fast at the same time. Kitchen being the heart of the home has seen a lot of changes in terms of newer appliances being introduced for making smooth running of the daily chores. We can see that a lot of home owners are gradually shifting from the conventional kitchen model to the modular kitchen model. This evolution has completely changed the way kitchens are now appearing in every home. The conventional kitchens are being replaced with a more refined and elegant looking kitchens.
Advantages of Modular Kitchens –
- Firstly, modular kitchens match hands with the modern world and they are very sleek.
- They come in varied colors, sizes and finishes.
- This built-in-kitchen is extremely versatile with a combination of accessories.
- Modular kitchens are well-organized with space for keeping everything and it does not run with the risk of looking messy.
- Easy maintenance and durability is one of the biggest advantage of this modular kitchen.
- They are very much easy to install as well as dismantle in case if you are shifting residences.
- The manufacturing does not take too much of time.
Time is one of the significant factor to be considered for home owners since there is no need to wait. In case of conventional kitchen, there was a necessity to be available at home for the carpenter to come and complete the making of the kitchen however when it comes to these modular kitchen sets they mostly take less time starting from the design to the complete installation. Our team of expertise would visit your house once the designs are finalized and they would be taking in all the required measurements after which the work would get started to provide with your desired kitchen system. On an average this complete procedure would take around four to five weeks.
The modular kitchen system comes along with a host of kitchen accessories:
- The storage cabinets are something that would make the kitchen look spacious and also well-organized. As the name suggests these storage cabinets would be used for storing in all of your kitchen utensils irrespective of the shape and size.
- Shelves can be placed having certain adjustable racks along with shutters so as to provide the home owner with the easy access when it comes getting hold of any bowl, cutlery, plates and so on. These racks which are adjustable also provide for an easier storage solution of various items based on their size.
- The exhaust hood is an optional part of the modular kitchen, completely based on the requirements of the client since some of them prefer and some do not. However, the advantage of these exhaust hood is that they are very much useful in terms of getting rid of those gases or smoke while you are cooking.
- Drawers are also a common part of the modular kitchen. They come along with soft closing slides which are mostly used for placement of utensils, any spices food items. They are designed in such a way to avoid any accidental finger injury as well as avoid the noise.
Apart from the accessories mentioned above, we also provide modular kitchens having various appliances such as micro oven, pantry, dishwasher, sink and lots more. Modular kitchens are gaining a lot of recognition and they are the right answer for those limited space issues, messy kitchens, noisy cabinets or drawers and kitchen accidents.